Marketing & Collaboration
(1) VisionX recently reached multiple General agent agreements with several industrial sectors such as Steel, LED and Solar Panel, and regions such as Jiangsu, Jianxi. VNX will penetrate each Chinese market through the targeted sectors.
(2) The VisionX team was invited to participate in the Sino-US investment summit at University of San Jose, USA. During the meeting, Dr. Gu presented the VNX Industry AI development Platform and AI training platform to investors from both China and the US.
(3) U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) issued NOA for DataonomySM
VisionX received the Notice of Allowance (NOA) from the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), which shows that DataonomySM has survived the opposition period following publication in the Official Gazette.
VisionX received the invitation to compete in the finals of the 2019 International Talent Innovation and Entrepreneurship Projects Competition. The competition is hosted by The China Association for Science and Technology (CAST) and is the largest event for overseas innovation and entrepreneurship. This year, the organizing committee received 452 valid projects from 28 countries around the world. After the preliminary blind review, members of the online video judging panel selected top 70 projects approved by the organizing committee of the competition to enter into the finals. We are proud to say that the VisionX project was invited to participate in the final project defense and awards ceremony held in Harbin on June 27–30, 2019.
Gorgeous Beauty Salon, located in Silicon Valley, is the first salon to accept cryptocurrency. As of May 30th, 2019, the salon started to accept VNX and DBC tokens for its services. The owner shared three key reasons for accepting our currencies:
Given Silicon Valley is the world center of AI technology and business, it is paramount for the salon to keep up with innovation and accept AI related coins.
In the past three months, the price of VNX has increased more than 10 times. Accepting VisionX as payment will be a good investment long term.
Salon service fees are relatively small, so from the business owner’s perspective, it is better for the salon to accept cheaper tokens in comparison to Bitcoin.
VisionX is located in Silicon Valley and as it continues to provide more AI and data solutions, there will be more individuals who earn VNX tokens through community and data contribution. This announcement is exciting news as it introduces an alternative use for VNX, especially as we seek to expand to other commercial and retail outlets.
(1) We have cooperated with Nanjing University Entrepreneurship Club to set up a technical community team: Nanjing Flawless Technology. The team specializes in marketing AI visual inspection solutions and creating a market environment for building AI industrial intelligent manufacturing collaboration platform ecology. The Vision X-based “Flawless Technology” project won second place in the 2019 Columbia University Model Entrepreneur Competition (National Region) among 12 entries and has been promoted to the national competition.
The Columbia Simulator Entrepreneurship Competition is a global simulation entrepreneur competition created by Columbia Ventures’ The Venture For All (VFA) to stimulate ambitions of students around the world and support their pursuit of potential business passion. VisionX not only helps the technological enhancement of “Flawless Technology”, but also promotes VisionX’s visual inspection technology.
(2) Usage of Twitter for updates and news releases
(3) Putting together the foundations of a marketing team. The team has put together a new Facebook page & Steemit
(4) Working with website Developers to fast track the release of the new VisionX website, making significant headway on the VisionX website
(5) VisionX has created a Reddit account
(6) On May 26, the strategic advisor for the Chinese community: Mr. Nie introduced the commercial value of the VNX project to the Nanjing Blockchain Alliance (BCCN) and discussed the opening ceremony of the VNX community.
(7) The construction of the Chinese community team began with the university students in Nanjing. The management team is in the process of hiring.
Distributed AI Framework:
Based on the comments of reviewers, we enhanced the ICIAR2019 with the generalization of FL framework and additional experiment results and created the camera-ready 12 pages full paper for the publication of Computer Science in Springer.
VisionX has completed the first version of a distributed AI framework consisting of Federated learning, Parallelism (Data and Model) and Transfer learning, on the decentralized DBC AI cloud. The special repository in Github has been created for source codes of a distributed AI framework. This has also been uploaded into Github for review. Once finishing the review, VNX will be open to the community for participation.
Defect Detection (DataonomySM):
The technology of defect cause analysis has been developed. There have been only a few research work related to root cause analysis of image defects. This technology can be used to automatically find the cause of systemic defects in product lines. As the basic technology of image analysis, it can also extract and classify image logo and watermarking. The following results show the applications of image watermarking extraction and removal:
In order to accelerate the edge device deployment of Visual inspection, VisionX acquired the latest cross-platform deployment Toolkits: OpenVINO provided by Intel. With OpenVINO, VNX will be able to seamlessly deploy inference models into any type of operating systems with GPU/CPU or other computing devices.
VisionX, industrial AI chain, is a cross-industry high-performance AI collaboration platform, is the first AI+Blockchain project the DeepBrain Chain Silicon Valley lab has incubate. It has the single biggest and quality image dataset, uses a Unique taxonomy algorithm to complete a cross-industry AI solution fit for all. VisionX uses product surface defect visual detection as a breaking point, to gradually branch off to machine arm grab and pick, preventative maintenance, intelligent speech, supply chain and other fields. In the future it will serve thousands of industries offering AI solutions and data worth millions.